JOB TITLE: Thermal Imaging Surveyor
LOCATION: Cheshire Based
AREA OF OPERATION: Nationwide
SALARY: £20,000 to £34,000 (Depending on Experience)
BENEFITS: Company Vehicle + Mobile Phone + Laptop + Training
COMPANY NAME: Pixel Thermographics Ltd
Pixel Thermographics Ltd are a leading thermographic (thermal imaging) survey consultancy. We carry out a wide range of inspections for our clients which include thermal imaging surveys of electrical & mechanical systems, water leak surveys, building inspections and specialist survey activities for the oil & gas industry. We also carry out additional inspections including ultrasonic compressed air leak surveys and electronic roof leak detection surveys.
More details about our services can be seen on our website www.pixelthermographics.co.uk
Due to continued demand for our services, we are seeking to recruit an additional thermal imaging surveyor. Full training and coaching will be provided for the right individual to join our small team and you can expect an interesting, challenging and dynamic role. This opportunity would suit someone who is keen to learn new skills, is prepared to work hard and who is prepared to become a key member of the team to develop the business.
Key duties will include:
· Carrying out thermal imaging surveys nationwide.
· Carrying out additional inspection activities including ultrasonic & electronic detection.
· Generating detailed reports utilising specialist reporting software.
· Adhering to all our health & safety requirements.
· Undertaking training & certification courses.
· Discussing suitable survey options with clients and preparing quotations.
· Involvement with the online development of the business.
· Administration duties as required.
Training and coaching on all aspects of the role will be provided and it is our aim to provide a long term employment opportunity for the right individual.
Ideally you will have an electrical background but a candidate with a good knowledge of buildings & construction would also be considered.
Training and coaching will be provided on the different types of inspections.
You must be prepared to work some unsociable hours, stay away from home on a regular basis, travel throughout the UK and eventually be able to work well with little or no supervision.
Additional Key Requirements:
· Full Driving License.
· Desire to Learn.
· Highly Computer Literate – Excellent Microsoft Word and Excel Skills.
· Excellent Communication Skills (Verbal and Written).
· Physically Fit
· Ability to Work in Hot & Cold Environments, Work at Height and possibly Offshore.
If this role interests you or you have any questions relating to the opportunity then please email your CV & covering letter or question to us at email@example.com.
Suitable applicants will be contacted for interview.