JOB TITLE: Business Support Administrator
LOCATION: Macclesfield (Sunrise House, Hulley Road, SK10 2LP)
HOURS: 2 Days per Week (16 hours)
PAY: £9.00 Per Hour (£18,720 pro rata)
COMPANY: Pixel Thermographics Ltd
Pixel Thermographics Ltd is a leading thermographic (thermal imaging) survey consultancy. We carry out a wide range of inspections for our clients including thermal imaging surveys of electrical systems, water leak surveys, building inspections and specialist survey activities for the oil & gas industry. We also undertake ultrasonic compressed air leak surveys and roof leak surveys.
Following completion of surveys, our surveyors produce detailed reports for our clients who are based throughout the UK and overseas.
For more details about our services, see our website www.pixelthermographics.co.uk
Due to continued growth, we are seeking to recruit a part time business support administrator to carry out day to day office duties as required to support the business.
Responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Act as the first point of contact for enquiries from clients.
- Input accounts data & financial processing using Sage software.
- Liaise with accountants.
- Prepare and issue documentation relating to health & safety.
- Assist with preparation of and issue of quotations & invoices.
- Book travel and hotels for surveyors.
- Print, bind and prepare reports for posting to clients.
- Deal with post – incoming and outgoing.
- Manage email accounts and calendars.
- Liaise with client purchasing departments to obtain payments promptly.
- Develop and update company website including social media accounts.
- Update and prepare accreditation documentation.
- Organisation of training events and meetings.
Training and guidance will be provided for the successful candidate.
The candidate must have a professional and friendly approach when dealing with clients & potential clients. An excellent telephone manner is essential.
The candidate must be self-disciplined, flexible, self-motivated and be able to work alone & unsupervised for extended periods of time.
The candidate should have excellent attention to detail skills and be able to work to a deadline. They should be able to exercise proper integrity in respect of confidential and personal information as well as undertaking responsibilities with initiative and judgement.
In addition, the candidate should have:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Excellent working knowledge of software packages including Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing workloads.
- Experience of working in an office environment.
The candidate may be required to carry out any other reasonable duties in support of the team.
GCSE / Equivalent Maths: Grade C or above
GCSE / Equivalent English Language: Grade C or above
NVQ Business related qualification(s)
Sage accounts experience
Pixel Thermographics Ltd is committed to Equal Opportunity and Diversity. We aim to ensure that no job applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the ground of race, colour, nationality, religion, ethnic or national origins, age, gender, marital status, sexual orientation or disability.
If this role interests you or you have any questions relating to the opportunity then please email your CV & covering letter or question to us at email@example.com